Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Visitors!

To all new traffic from facebook, I really appreciate you visiting! Like I mentioned on the post I haven't really updated recently, getting married kind of made that a little more difficult! However, I'll hopefully get some new cards up soon! Also like I mentioned, most of the things I do are by request.  You email me and let me know events, colour schemes, what the individual likes, or what you like and I'll put together a sample, emailing you throughout to make sure it looks like what you want! If you decide to go with an assortment of say, birthday cards, and have no specific requests, I will do my best to make sure there's an appropriate mixture of gender and age appropriate cards, along with different colours and styles!  When it comes time to mailing them, I generally charge the amount that I'm charged, or less for shipping.  It all depends on how much shipping comes to.  If you order one card, I'm not going to charge you the 39 cents it will cost to ship it within Canada.  If you order wedding invitations, I'm unfortunately not rich enough to cover the 50 dollar shipping costs! 
All of that being said, I hope to hear from some of you soon!
This link should take you to some of my homemade cards that I've posted on facebook!
Thanks for visiting and hope everyone enjoyed looking at least!

No comments: